Our client is a high profile provider of Logistical support services with multiple sites across the UK and Ireland. This long established company is currently experiencing rapid growth and in line with the strategic plan is looking for an Electrical Fitter to join their busy Maintenance Department.
As the Electrical Fitter you will be required to work the following shifts:
Week 1 - 6am to 2pm, Monday - Friday
Week 2 - 8am to 4pm, Monday - Friday & 12 hours Saturday and Sunday
Week 3 - 8am to 4pm, Monday - Friday
Week 4 - 2pm to 10pm, Monday - Friday
then back to week 1 etc.
Electrical Fitter main duties include:
- providing electrical maintenance support and be responsible for a 24 hour, 7 day a week service response, working within a team carrying out planned and preventative maintenance work on all plant, machinery and infrastructure where applicable.
- Attend to unplanned failures in a timely manner.
- Complete job cards and input data on the Q4 computerised maintenance system as and when directed.
- Work always to a safe system of work, delivering a safe working culture.
- Use imitative and provide strategic recommendations to solve problems, deliver solutions and help to drive the department forward.
- Support team achievement of SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Liaise with the Maintenance Management Team at both local and group levels with regard to statutory compliance.
- Operate plant and machinery as required.
Electrical Fitter experience and Knowledge requirements:
- Knowledge of IT systems such as Q4, Proactis, Esight, Sharepoint etc.
- Able to use MS Excel & Word
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering (17th Edition/HNC/ONC/NVQ or other relevant time served apprenticeship)
- Experience maintaining heavy plant, machinery and infrastructure
- Able to use fault finding diagnostic equipment