Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Wiring to electrical schematics.
- General electro-mechanical build and assembly.
- Working closely with small existing wiring team and with Production to ensure projects are delivered successfully.
Qualifications and Experience:
- City & Guilds, BTEC in electrical / electro-mechanical engineering or equivalent qualification / experience.
- Electrical / Electro-mechanical assembly background.
- Understanding of electrical schematic engineering drawings and principles.
- IT literate.
- Electrical / Electro-mechanical assembly.
- Excellent practical and technical skills.
- Understanding of electrical drawings and principles.
- Ability to manage a varied workload efficiently.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
immediate starts available
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'