We have an opportunity for a candidate to join a rapidly expanding local Industrial Automation company.
You will be required must be multi skilled and converse with control panel wiring, electrical install (tray/trunking/conduit work), and reading electrical drawings. The successful candidate must be able to work both within a team and also as an individual where required.
Experience in electrical installation and inspection and testing would be preferred. A driving license is a must as company vehicles are provided for access to customer sites.
- Proven experience as an Electrician(17th Edition)
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints ?
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures, legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability ?
- Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts?
- Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an ?electrician?
- Valid license to practice profession ?
- Valid Driving License
This position is an ideal opportunity to allow the successful candidate to grow their career and responsibility as training is offered to advance the candidates ability and therefore salary.
Please apply and await response.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job