Electrical Estimator required for my client, a specialist Mechanical and Electrical contractor based in the West Midlands. They are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Estimator to join their rapidly expanding business, assisting in the estimating of new projects. The estimator will have at least 5+ years of experience in similar positions and will live within a commutable distance of the office.
The Electrical Estimator will be involved in commercial and industrial projects ranging in value from £200,000 to £2.5 million. The Electrical Estimator will be predominately office based, but will travel to site as and when required. The Electrical Estimator will be preparing detailed cost / pricing and estimates for electrical projects, including lighting, wiring, electrical plant room components, building management systems, associated controls and more. The Electrical Estimator will also be required to price for take offs, prepare and present tenders to clients specifications and drawings and work with multiple other facets of the business.
The Electrical Estimator would be required to have previous experience using estimation IT packages and live within commutable distance of the Coleshill area.
Electrical Estimator Position Overview
- Electrical Estimator required to estimate for commercial and industrial electrical projects ranging in value from £200,000 to £2.5 million.
- Experience with systems including lighting, wiring, BMS systems and experience with estimating packages.
Electrical Estimator Position Requirements
- Previous experience Estimating electrical installations / projects is Essential
- Strong knowledge of Electrical systems & BMS systems.
- Based within commutable distance of Coleshill
- Full UK Driving License
Electrical Estimator Position Remuneration
- Salary DOE
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- 20 days Holiday + Bank Holiday
Full Benefits package to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'