Electrical Estimator - Building Services contractor - Nottingham - £35-45k
Your new company
A rapidly expanding M&E contractor based in Nottingham. They work on a wide range of design & build and maintenance projects across the UK covering commercial, large residential, leisure, healthcare and education.
Your new role
The key purpose of the role is to produce accurate and detailed estimates for new build and refurbishment projects throughout the U.K working on a broad range of projects across many sectors including education, commercial and healthcare. The candidate will require a pro-active approach to estimating, be customer facing and be capable of developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and supply chain members.
- Using drawings and specifications to produce competitive tenders
- Taking off quantities from drawings / specifications / room data sheets
- Produce complete electrical estimates up to the value of £5million using "Amtech - Extreme Estimating"
- Ensure all tenders submitted are technically accurate and correct
- Involvement in finalisation of tenders and reviewing with management
- Represent the company at meetings
- Attend internal project handover meetings and liaise with the commercial & operations team.
- To develop & maintain a strong relationship with clients and supply chain members.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience estimating on a range of projects
- Design experience preferable
- Experience using Extreme Estimating or Estimation software desirable
- Electrical qualifications required
- HNC / HND qualifications desirable but not required
- Minimum of 2 year's experience estimating similar types of work require
What you'll get in return
- £35,000 - 45,000
- Car/Car Allowance
- 28 days holiday
- Company pension
- Bonus scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job