Eden Global Infrastructure are currently recruiting an Electrical Estimator for our client located near Birmingham. You will be responsible for the timely production of detailed pricing of HV & LV Installations from client specifications, conceptual designs and technical work scopes. If you want to work for a major company in the power industry please apply today.
- Preparation of tenders and quotations from specifications and drawings within defined time periods.
- Conduct site assessments and evaluate any risks and potential problems
- Responsible for checking of accuracy and completeness of clients tender documents
- Responsible for evaluations of options or alternatives
- In conjunction with the procurement Manager, Liaise with Sub-contractors and suppliers to obtain the best available quotations
- Produce formal handover documentation on accepted work
- Attend handover meetings were required and explain project scope, estimate, clarifications and assumptions.
- Provide Cash Flow Forecasts
- Completion of all company procedure documents and financial information
- Review all projects with the Estimating Manager
- History of managing estimates for substations, overhead lines and or cabling projects would be preferred
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'