Job Title: Electrical Engineering Supervisor
Location: North Devon, Nr Barnstaple
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: £40k - £45k
A successful, multi-national manufacturer in North Devon are looking for an Electrical Engineering Supervisor to join their specialist manufacturing team.
The Electrical Engineering Supervisor will be leading a team of electricians and will be playing an integral role in supporting the production department by providing technical support to ensure efficient operation of the process.
The successful Electrical Engineering Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Driving continuous improvements projects
- Planned preventative maintenance techniques
- Planning, organising and leading teams
- Maintaining a consistently high level of performance
- Supervising front line maintenance support team
- Ensure work is scheduled and executed in a safe and timely manner
The successful Electrical Engineering Supervisor will ideally be:
- Time served electrician, with supervisory experience a preferred attribute
- Experienced with PLC's, drives and instrumentation systems
- Educated to NVQ level 3 in Electrical Engineering (An equivalent qualification is also desirable)
- Experience dealing with the control and management of Maintenance Engineers (including contractors)
On offer for the successful Electrical Engineering Supervisor is a fantastic Monday - Friday days shift and a salary between £40,000 and £45,000.
If you are interested in the above Electrical Engineering Supervisor opportunity, or you would like to learn more, please apply now!
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- team leader
- team lead
- preventative maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job