Job Title: Electrical Engineering Lecturer (Temporary)
Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire
Salary: Up to £27,663 Pro Rata
Our client are a leading education and training provider. They now require an Electrical Engineering Lecturer based at Worksop, Nottinghamshire until June/July 2018, with potential to be extended however this isn’t guaranteed.
SALARY UP TO £27,663 PRO RATA
Electrical Engineering Lecturer Responsibilities:
- Teach and assess a range of courses and learning programmes, appropriate to your skills and qualifications. Undertake all necessary planning, preparation and assessment.
- Undertake necessary administrative tasks associated with the role including learner registration, attendance, record keeping, tracking, reporting and liaison with parents and guardians.
- Meet normal demands of the Academic Calendar including the production of Schemes of Work, planning for lessons and meeting Quality and awarding body requirements.
- Prepare students for higher levels of study (including HE), developing specific vocational work and employability skills through the curriculum.
- Actively promote work experience opportunities in conjunction with work experience co-ordinators.
- Undertake activities including learner interviews and enrolment, and other marketing and public relations activities associated with the course.
- Overall responsibility of the academic and pastoral care of a group or groups.
Electrical Engineering Lecturer Requirements:
- It is essential that you hold a strong working background within a Further Education (FE).
- Appropriate level teaching qualification or be willing to work towards.
- Appropriate level professional qualification in relevant subject specialism.
- Literacy and Numeracy at Level 2 or above.
- Able to deliver to students of all levels and abilities, and to use flexible and innovative methods of delivery as required.
- Experience of teaching / training in relevant areas.
- Willing to obtain Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Electrical Engineering Lecturer Benefits:
- Salary up to £27,663 Pro Rata.
- Mon - Fri 37.5 Hours per Week.
- Opportunity to join a very reputable company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job