Electrical Engineer required. My client is a manufactuer of Power Generation and HVAC equipment in Birmingham and are currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer. The ideal candidate will come from either a military or rolling stock background with experience with AutoCAD and 3 Phase Power systems and be based within a commutable distance of Birmingham.
Electrical Engineer Position Overview
- Production of Schematic/Wiring diagrams for 3 Phase LV systems
- Panel layout Design and drawings for Test equipment
- Testing and Fault finding on Electrical Panel Assemblies
- Preparing BOMs and costing for Electrical equipment
- Writing of Control and Software specifications
- Software testing and Commissioning
- Design and construction of Test equipment for simulation and software testing
- Writing of User/Maintenance Instructions for Electrical Panels
Electrical Engineer Position Requirements
- Qualified to at least HNC HNC, Ideally Batchelor's Level in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years recent industry based CAD experience
- Ideally working towards professional registration (IEng or CEng)
- Knowledge of HMI's, PLC's and principles of PLC software
- Knowledge of requirements for Fieldbus systems
- Ability to work in areas that have restricted access (Military)
- Experience of NPI activities
- Full UK Driver's licence
- Based within a commutable distance of Tamworth
Electrical Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £32,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Working Hours - 8:00 - 4:45 Mon - Thurs, 8:00 - 13:00 Friday
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Bonus Scheme
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'