Electrical Engineer (mobile) - Reading
Seeking a more varied challenge? Experience within reactive and PPM's?
A leading Facilities Management company are looking for an Electrical Engineer to work on a mobile contract across Reading, alongside their current friedly team.
- Competitive starting salary
- Excellent opportunities to progress
- 26 days Holiday + Bank holidays
- Call out & £125 stand by
- Overtime available
- Van & fuel card
- Additional training
- Working on a portfolio of commercial buildings
- Day to day duties include undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance
- Carrying out minor repairs and fault finding to the buildings/grounds as required
To be successful in this role, my client are keen to meet with individuals with the following:
- Electrical apprenticeship qualified
- Minimum City & Guilds/ NVQ Level, 1&2 in Electrical Installation
- Possess 17th Edition Wiring regulations
- Proven track record in Commercial Building Maintenance
- Previous experience of working on a mobile basis
- Full driving licence
- Be proactive in their approach to work
Please submit a recent copy of your CV to be considered for this role.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'