Are you an enthusiastic and ambitious Electrical Engineer? Would you like to be a part of something inspiring?
Reed Engineering are looking for a knowledgeable Electrical Engineer to join a business who have just created this brand new role.
Our client are launching a new product with brand new manufacturing equipment and a large production team to produce it.
The successful candidate will be a qualified electrician certified to 17th/18th Edition of the Wiring Regulations. They are likely to have a NVQ level 3 or City and Guilds qualification in electrical installation. Experience of wiring, control systems and PLC interaction is essential.
A degree or other further education in Electrical, Control or Electronic Engineering is desirable but not essential.
1. To quickly acquire a good working knowledge of all electrical and control aspects of the Product Range
2. To assist with training a new production team of varying skills in all aspects of the electrical and controls assembly.
3. To write protocols, standard operating procedures and quality standard documents for the product.
4. To work on the production line and as part of the production team in the manufacture of these products.
5. To take part in quality control, commissioning, final assembly testing and factory acceptance testing and resolve issues and root cause identify and eliminate sources of error.
6. When factory operation is established, running effectively and achieving the desired capacity, the job holder may be asked to train in control panel design and to act as a deputy and cover for the existing electrical design engineer.
7. At a later stage the job holder will be expected go to site on occasion to help resolve breakdown, commissioning or other issues with Products.
Please call Rob on to discuss further or email to find out more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'