Electrical Engineer - Permanent
We are working with our UK based key account who have a brand new vacancy for an Electrical Engineer from their office based in the Aberdeen area on a Full Time, Permanent basis. Our client is a reputable organisation in the O&G sector.
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for providing electrical engineering technical support to the Team Lead and support the Technical Team on small bore tubing, functional safety to IEC 61511 and industrial Cybersecurity.
- You will also contribute to the development of plans, schedules and estimates for individual work scopes.
- You will ensure that all electrical design changes are captured by the change control process.
Electrical Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or equivalent or HNC/HND in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Working towards Incorporated or Chartered Engineer status/member of a recognised institution (desirable).
- Necessary certification to travel offshore
Are you the Electrical Engineer we have been looking for? If so, please click on the link to apply with your updated CV.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'