Full Time, Permanent
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now working with a top manufacturing company in March who are looking for a Electrical Engineer.
This position would suit a Maintenance Planner or Multiskilled Engineer that has manufacturing experience and is looking for a new exciting challenge to build and forge a career with a well-respected company.
You will have proven experience in a engineering role. You will deliver a complete work package for scheduling on a weekly basis, communicate work statuses to plant managers and operators and coordinate improvement works throughout the site.
Principle Responsibilities: -
- Manage and report on completed work orders
- To ensure that maintenance tasks are completed
- Plan daily maintenance plans and delegate work to appropriate engineers
- Identify tool requirements, safety and permit requirements, job procedures, drawing and supporting documentation
- Work within a team to make sure the daily operations run smoothly
- Liaise with purchasing department and generate/verify material and part requirements
- Consider cost implications, time and materials to minimize downtime and company spend
Person Specification: -
- MUST have electrical Engineer experience
- Understanding of factory maintenance
- MUST have strong computer skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
This is a full time nights permanent position working Monday - Friday, 10pm - 6am with excellent benefits including, pension & free onsite parking.
To apply for the position of Electrical Engineer, then please forward your CV to Scott at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
- 3 phase
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'