Our client is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join them on a pemranent basis.
- Electrical Engineer will work closely with their mechanical counterparts, Maintenance Managers and production teams in order to improve reliability and efficiency of the sites assets.
- Responsible for all electrical compliance and driving a modern approach to Health & Safety, mitigating against any potential risk.
- Supervising the fixed wire testing program and coordinating the remediation activities.
- Electrical statutory compliance.
- Supervising a maintenance team.
- Sharing of knowledge and best practice with other Engineering teams within the group whilst supervising a dedicated electrical team of Technicians
- Experience of electrical engineering in a manufacturing environment
- Degree qualified in an Electrical/ Electrical & Controls Engineering field.
- City & Guilds 17th edition wiring regulations
- Involvement with CAPEX projects
- Compex qualified
This is a full time Monday - Friday role with semi flexi-time working within this.
- Electrical Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'