We are currently recruiting for a Electrical Engineer in Blackburn.
You will be working for a UK's leading manufacturing business. You will be supporting the role of the factory by resolving breakdowns and delivering maintenance.
As an Electrical Engineer you require:
- A minimum of 2 years engineering experience
- Multi-skilled with HNC/HND and/or 16th or 17th Edition Certification.
- Proven experience of working within a fast moving manufacturing industry is essential.
- Previous reactive & PPM maintenance
- Previous experience with AC & DC drives
Details of Electrical Engineer:
- Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Hours of Work: Monday-Friday, 0800-1700. Will include the occasional call out on a Saturday & Sunday. Time will be reimbursed during the week.
- Location: Blackburn
- Duration: Permanent
Role of a Electrical Engineer:
- Fault finding
- PLC programming, and diagnostics
- Hydraulics & pneumatics
- Dealing with reactive & planned maintenance
Benefits of the role of Electrical Engineer:
- 34 days holiday.
- Career progression
- Free car park
- On-site canteen
- 5% contribution pension Scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job