Adept Resourcing Engineering and Technical Division are working with our established client to recruit an Electrical Engineer to join their team.
- To support the production activities in the department on a day-day basis and provide planned preventative maintenance cover as required.
- Support the maintenance and repair of the 105t electric arc furnace, secondary steel making units, vacuum plants and overhead cranes (AC & 220VDC.)
- Provide support to keep production active and complete fault finding as any issues arise.
- Carry out pre-planned maintenance and assists with the build-up of spares plus any electrical isolation work required.
- Attend to breakdown quickly.
- Solid experience as an Electrical Engineer within a heavy engineering environment.
- 17th Edition.
- Good fault-finding skills.
- Previous experience maintaining overhead cranes.
- £26,868 per year.
- Working hours: 3 shift-system covering 06.00-14.00, 13.00-21.00 & 20.30-06.30.
- 25 days annual leave plus the 8 statutory days, 33 days in total.
- Stakeholder pension scheme with up to 4% Employers contribution.
- Free onsite parking.
- Discount to the Westfield Health Cash Plan Scheme.
- Online discounted benefits package, child care voucher scheme and comprehensive training for all roles.