Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Electrical Inspection and Testing (2391) would be advantageous.
Are you an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for stability and a day's based Engineer opportunity? Are you looking for a 'hands on' Engineering role that includes fault finding PLC? Would you like to work for a well-established and stable team of Engineers?
Electrical Maintenance Engineer: Role Purpose
- The candidate will form part of a maintenance craftsman team who will perform installation work, breakdown repairs and general maintenance on a variety of plant and equipment types.
- The Maintenance Engineer role requires an Electrical Bias to your skill set but with a sound understanding and willingness to be involved in Mechanical repairs and PPM's.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer: The Candidate
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be fully apprentice-trained, with a number of years electrical experience, preferably gained in a heavy industrial environment. They will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- An extensive knowledge on fault diagnosis and repair to industrial three phase electrical system, including motor starters, inverters, modern control systems and the installation and termination of armoured cables,
- Electrical Engineering experience within a busy, industrial manufacturing setting,
- Ideally degree or HND qualified in an electrical discipline,
- Previous experience and the ability to identify faults on PLC controlled pneumatically and hydraulically operated machinery would be advantageous.
- A working knowledge of the current Wiring Regulations will be required,
- Experience of Electrical Inspection and Testing (2391) would be advantageous,