CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
SALARY: Up to £44,000
SHIFT: Continentals (days/nights)
Has the week become mundane? The same old breakdowns, no investment, no training and certainly no pay rises?
Well, we're working on an opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to thrive alongside our client. Based in Milton Keynes, our client continues to lead and develop the industry.
As an Electrical Engineer, you will responsible for the following
* Providing Electrical Support and ensuring mass production machinery running efficiently
* This role places particular focus on PLC repair and modification (Siemens, Allen Bradley)
* Reading electrical drawings and the maintenance and repair of Industrial equipment
* Maintenance of AC motors, control systems and involvement in power within various forms
* Candidates should have good level of experience using laptop to interrogate PLCs
To be considered for Electrical Engineer role you MUST have experience with the following
* STRONG PLC experience: Up to or including programming
* Electrical and control design experience
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
You'll be joining a business that continues to grow from strength to strength, with plans and systems in place to invest in their team.
* Optional overtime available
* Excellent salary structure
* Pension Plan
Does this position appeal to you? If so please apply below!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job