ROLE: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
TYPE: PERMENANT FULL-TIME
SALARY: £ NEGOTIABLE
PAVE CNC Wire Forming Systems, a leading UK and international manufacturing company based in Peterborough, is seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer.
As a determined individual with excellent attention to detail, your main responsibilities will include Panel Wiring and Machine Wiring of computer controlled machinery. A successful candidate should be efficient, organised, adaptable and work well under pressure to ensure tight production deadlines are achieved.
The role will come with a view of progression, to the programming of the built machinery, and also to carry out the final commissioning on Clients premises (internationally).
Skills & Requirements:
- Experienced in panel wring and wiring control systems.
- Fault finding and problem solving.
- Ensure that all related aspects of job are maintained.
Qualities & Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail and keen eye for quality.
- Innovative approach to problem solving.
- Computer literate.
- Self-motivated and keen willingness to learn.
- Efficient and organised.
- Excellent time keeping, attendance and punctuality.
- Must be time served.
Normal hours of work:
Monday - 7.30am - 5pm
Tuesday - 7.30am - 5pm
Wednesday - 7.30am - 4pm
Thursday - 7.30am - 4pm
Friday - - 7.30am - 12.30pm
If you feel that you would be a good fit and could add real value, please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
- Panel Wiring