Electrical Engineer -Hemel Hempstead- - £32,000 per annum
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a strong electrical engineer to join a successful international property maintenance company working as part of an established engineering team providing maintenance services in a large retail centre.
The standard working week consists of working Monday to Friday with one in every three Saturdays being covered on a rota pattern.
The role is ideal for someone who is looking for a responsibility, who is very client facing and enjoys working as part of a team. A strong background in Electrical Engineering and building services experience are essential for this role.
Monday - Friday - 8:00am - 5:00pm
Weekend cover - One in every three weeks
- 25 days holiday
- 1 in 3 Weeks call out rota
- Pension package
- Overtime readily available
- PPM (Planned preventative maintenance) & Reactive maintenance
- General building services tasks
- Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment
- Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies
- Lighting, lamp and ballast changes
- Electrical fault finding
- PAT testing
- City and guild level 2 and 3 in Electrical installations (or equivalent)
- City & Guilds 2391 in Inspection and Testing
- 17th Edition
- Apprentice trained - desirable
- Commercial Maintenance Experience
- Very Client facing
The role is an immediate start for the right candidate, please apply within if you are interested in the position or contact Ben Joselyn by telephone on or or email on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job