12 Hour Shift Rotation
Circa £41K + Exceptional Package, Including:
Occupational Sick Pay; 6.6 Weeks Annual Leave; Free Parking
McIver Knight are currently working with a reputable, growing organisation within the Manufacturing industry who are on the lookout for a new Electrical Engineer to join the team, working a 12-hour shift pattern! Your responsibility as the Electrical Engineer is to ensure that all equipment is in safe, working order to gain maximum uptime.
- Attend to breakdowns
- Effective & efficient fault finding, in order to resolve issues
- Support and assist in Mechanical Engineering activities when required
- Ensure that electrical maintenance tasks are completed on time in full.
- Supervise and support contractors when required.
- To support and fully utilise a Computer Maintenance Management System on a daily basis adhering to accurate control of stock.
- Upgrades and Installations of machinery
- Conducting Preventative Maintenance tasks
- Must be a fully qualified Electrical Engineer (HND, HNC, City & Guilds, NVQ Etc.)
- Will come from an Industrial/Manufacturing background
- Will ideally be qualified to 17th Edition
- Will ideally be familiar with PLC’s
This role really is a fantastic opportunity, offering a great salary and benefits package. Any interested parties should approach Beth Rogers @ McIver Knight without delay. Beth can be contactable on / .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job