Electrical Engineer (Maintenance, Projects)
40k Basic salary
33 Days Holiday
This role comes with fantastic training and development as well as future career progression opportunities.
Due to massive investment and immediate on site projects, my client, a highly successful world leader in the manufacturing industry are seeking a highly skilled Electrical Engineer lead current projects and maintenance tasks.
- To carry out scheduled planned preventative maintenance.
- To respond/co-ordinate emergency breakdowns on all plant and equipment including site services.
- To control helpdesk calls and generate own work from CMMS including work closeout and input of work history.
- Issue and control of permits to work, including accommodation of contractors on site.
- To participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Co-ordinate/carry out all out of hours pre-defined emergency procedures, i.e. Electrical /
- Project Assistance
- TPM related tasks.
- Training and development or technicians and operators
- You must be a fully qualified engineer
- You must have good all round PLC skills
- You must come from a manufacturing environment and have experience of working in a similar role
- Ideally you will have robot equipment experience.
- Ideally you have some sort of man-management or project management experience.
This role is likely to suit someone from one of the following positions or equivalent:
- Electrical Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Engineering CoOrdinator
- Maintenance Engineer
- Senior Engineer
- Maintenance team leader
Training will be given on all bespoke plant equipment so if you have a high engineering competency and you’re eager to develop your career further then please apply. To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Danny Walsh.