I have a job for an electrician. The electrician will provide planned and reactive maintenance across a number of sites in Cumbria.
- To carry out PPM and reactive tasks.
- Carry our minor electrical works.
- Provide assistance to third parties as and when required.
- Act upon reasonable requests from and instructions from line manager.
- To work reasonable overtime as and when required.
- Assistance on other sites can be expected
- Assume the role of Competent Person (Electrical) as authorised by the Authorised Person.
- Responding to Helpdesk reactive maintenance / breakdown calls and carrying out remedial work as necessary.
- Provide feedback information to customer and helpdesk as required.
- Ensure all health and safety systems are implemented
- Full UK Driving license
- Technical expertise, qualifications or apprenticeship in a craft skill or engineering discipline
- Qualified to City & Guilds 2360 Part 1 & 2 or equivalent NVQ & C&G 2382 -10 17th Edition Minimum requirements
- C&G 2391-10 Inspection & Testing, & C&G 2391-20 Design & Verification preferred but not required
- Experience of installation, testing and maintenance of LV distribution systems
- Knowledge of key operational procedures e.g. time sheets, planned maintenance systems, Quality and Health & Safety.
- Substantial operational and technical experience
- Experience of positively dealing with the resolution of customer problems within specific contracts.
- Demonstrable skills in dealing and working closely with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Demonstrated 'hands-on' technical expertise in a number of key operational areas.
- Smart, presentable appearance
- personable and approachable
- Good communication skills
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- 17th Edition
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job