Are you an Electrical Engineer looking to work within an established company who are offering the opportunity of learning and development within the design of control systems?
An established Essex based manufacturer are now looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their team working on the design of control systems for a wide range of industries.
The Electrical Engineer will primarily be responsible for the design of complex control systems and will have experience of PLC, HMI and SCADA systems.
Key requirements of the successful Electrical Engineer:
* Ideally with an HND/HNC or Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
* Control System design experience using AutoCAD/EPLAN would be desirable
* Experience with PLCs, HMIs, SCADAs, MCCs would be desirable
* Self-starter with initiative and a willingness to learn and develop new skills
Key responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer include but is not limited to:
* Producing electrical schematics & layout drawings for industrial control panels
* Interpreting customer's requirements / functional design spec (FDS) to produce drawings using CAD
* Raise purchase orders with suppliers for the components required to build the control panels on budget
* Manage stock control of regularly used components for the control panels
* Assist the General Manager in putting together quotations for new control system enquiries
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-established local company who do all their own hardware and software in-house.
For more information on this Electrical Engineer position please contact Jacqui Clark at Adore Recruitment.
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in construction recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Site Management, Trades & Labour, Quantity Surveyors and Estimators. We are acting as an employment business/agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job