Job Profile for Electrical Engineer - TP67223
Electrical Engineer required. My client are a well-estabilished manufacturer of power generation equipment based in South Wales. The succesful Electrical Engineer will be required to oversee the project cycle from Sales, Product Development to handover and commissioning.
The succesful candidate will have a strong background within Electrical Engineering and ideally be 17th Edition Qualified.
Electrical Engineer Position Overview
- Prepare engineering analysis for projects
- Prepare and interpret CAD, schematics and layout drawings
- Able to confirm the quality of the system through testing methods
- Develop manufacturing processes and assembly of electrical components
- Provide on-the-job training to new staff
- Occasionally site/ customer visits across the UK
Electrical Engineer Position Requirements
- 17th Edition electrical qualification and understanding of UK wiring regulations
- Previous experience working with Diesel Engines / Generators
- Knowledge of Control Panels desirable
- Happy with occasional overnight stays, and travelling
- Based within the South Wales region
Electrical Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £22,000 - £25,000, Dependent upon experience
- Working hours, Monday to Thursday 09:00 - 17:30, Friday 09:00 - 16:30
- 30 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Bonus Scheme
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job