FMC are a recruitment partner for a global technology business who provide processing and packaging solutions across a number of sectors. As market leaders they are always looking for new and exciting areas to expand into. Currently working on a prototype project which could lead to future expansion across the Americas.
An Electrical Engineer working on an international basis, you will be tasked with the electrical installation and commissioning of capital equipment worth up to €15m per unit. This role demands a large amount of international travel and you will be expected to be out of the country for circa 200 days per year. This will be a client facing position where you will be travelling to every corner of the globe.
The successful candidate will ideally be educated to Degree/HNC level in a technical discipline, as well as:
- The ability to work autonomously in a client facing role
- Proven professional experience with Siemens S7 software and Beckhoff
- Experience in testing, assembly and installation of PLC controlled capital equipment
- Confident, clear and concise communicator
- Personal circumstances allowing international travel
- Possess attributes that include being well organised, self-motivated and calm under pressure
Successful applicants can expect to be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Reference number: 14575
FMC contact for this role: Adam Stackhouse - adam.stackhouse@fmctalent. com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job