Electrical Engineer/Trainee Electrical Engineer
Salary TBC depending on experience
Our client, a coating solutions company, is looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer/Trainee Electrical Engineer to work as part of the team in their Equipment Build Department.
- To build and test equipment to agreed specification(s) and quality requirement(s).
- To maintain in-house equipment and/or facilities.
- To identify and define the needs for improvement of in-house equipment and/or facilities.
- To contribute to designing electrical systems to agreed specification(s) and quality requirement(s).
- To monitor and keep record of stock level of electrical components and consumables.
- Flexibility to take on additional tasks within other departments as necessary, especially mechanical and maintenance related.
- Qualification in electrical installation would be preferable.
- Good standard of education.
- Analytical and fault-finding skills an advantage.
- Willingness to take on responsibility.
- Ability to display flexibility and openness as well as working well under pressure.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Databases.
- Experience in industrial equipment & control system wiring an advantage, but not essential.
- Highly motivated, with drive and commitment to deliver and to work to deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job