Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - £37,000- Night Shift
We are looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a multi-site food manufacturing company in Northampton. This role offers a great opportunity to work alongside time served engineers who are eager to develop engineers into the company. If you are a mechanically or electrically qualified engineer who is keen to become multi skilled this role will offer you opportunity to learn through one to one development plus qualifications.
This role, reporting to the Engineering Manager:
- Working to the PPM schedule, you will complete work within the timescale set to minimise breakdowns and downtime
- Responding to breakdowns efficiently, using your engineering knowledge to ensure production is back up and running quickly
- Completing Engineering duties whilst complying to health and safety legislation
- Implement Continuous Improvement to ensure reliability of their machinery
- Involved in Project and maintenance work
This role would suit an engineer with a strong background in food manufacturing, this company is a great company to be a part of and has a huge amount of room to progress.
If you are interested, please apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"