Electrical Engineer - Netherlands
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER - NETHERLANDS - 43500 euros - FULL TIME
We have an exciting opportunity for a fully qualified Electrical Engineer to join a company who operate globally within the Oil and Gas sectors. The role will be based in Zuid-Holland Groot-Ammers, Netherlands.
Working as an Electrical Engineer, utilising your technical knowledge and professional experience you will play a critical role in performing required Electrical Engineering duties for delivery of wireline equipment. You will have exceptional understanding of Electrical Engineering Principles, attention to detail, problem solving skills, ability to work effectively with other team members and a keen focus on delivery.
You will be required to complete engineering deliverables for the purpose of designing and satisfying customer requirements. You should be keen to take on fresh challenges, develop your technical and interpersonal skills as well as expand your knowledge and experience through a variety of exciting projects. Crucial to this role will be your ability to contribute to continual improvement processes, enhancing efficiency and performance within your team, and working in line with our business strategy.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Apply Electrical Engineering Knowledge & General Engineering Principles in design & engineering
· Carry out Engineering Design, Analysis, Testing & Validation as required
· Identify Engineering Problems and then analyse and offer solutions
· Identify and assess compliance with / application of relevant Industry Standards & Certification
· Testing & Validation of Engineering Design
· Manage / Progress Engineering projects and other duties as allocated by the Lead Engineer
· Provide support to Engineering, Manufacturing, & Sales globally as required
· Work in a methodical, structured and safe manner within guidelines as set by the companies values/ethics
· Assist with larger projects working as part of a team
· Liaise with clients and suppliers as required - good communications are essential
· Ensure that Health and Safety is priority
· Keep abreast of engineering developments, trends, equipment and processes and advise Line Manager if these could be applied to improve current work practices, equipment, products etc.
· Be respectful of others internally and externally
· Participate in Engineering and SAS support functions to ensure timely resolution of customer requests Produce, check and approve engineering documentation
· Responsible for delivery on time to agreed delivery dates
· Ensure that any design changes which may have a cost or schedule impact are communicated to the relevant personnel
· Ensure customer care is at the foremost position
· Responsible for self-workload in order to plan and schedule ensuring all deadlines are achieved
· Global travel as and when required
· Carry out other duties as and when business requirements dictate as may be reasonably expected by line manager
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineer
- CAD Technician (Architecture & Design)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job