Electrical Engineer - Ipswich - Award Winning Consultancy
Ipswich - Award Winning Consultancy
£25,000 - £40,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Due to a continued period of success, out client, an award winning Design and Property consultancy, are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their rapidly growing team, to be based in Ipswich.
Our client offer a number of services to a number of different sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Health, Emergency, Community, Education, Agricultural, Infrastructure, Leisure and Retail, you can be guaranteed a varied workload. The consultancy offer full design and property benefits including Architecture to Sustainable Design, Building Surveying, Planning, Landscape Architecture and many more, this is a great opportunity to start your career in a multi-disciplined and leading consultancy.
Duties of the role:
- The full design and specification of compliant electrical building services including power distribution, lighting, alarm, data/telecommunications, telemetry systems
- To manage the design and specification of electrical building services, compliance and quality of installations.
- Lighting design using industry standard software and methods
- Undertake site surveys, site visits and associated inspections according to standard project/industry procedures or as the project requires
- Producing industry standard tender packages, undertaking analysis of tenders, monitoring and management of cost, quality and timescales
- Actively seek to progress projects working through concept to completion Undertake site surveys, site visits and associated inspections according to standard project/industry procedures or as the project requires
- Mentor trainees as requested by management
- Acts as a client facing representative of the business as required
- Deputies the team leader when required at internal & external meetings
- You will hold 2-3 years' experience within consultancy practice or a large contractor in a design capacity
- Up to date knowledge of relevant Building Regulations, standards for electrical installations HND/degree level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Working towards Charted or Incorporated engineer with CIBSE or IET
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy. Able to work effectively under pressure.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles then please contact Jack Porter on , or email a copy of your CV to and we will be in touch.
- Electrical Engineer - CAD - Autocad - Engineering - UK - Dialux - Ipswich - Building Services