Our client is looking for a Junior-Intermediate Electrical Engineer to join their expert team in Exeter on a permanent staff basis. Individuals need to have had some related industry experience working within the UK water sector, on either clean or waste water projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to for a post graduate or Junior to intermediate engineer to join a leading consultancy offering excellent training & career develop opportunities.
The successful candidate will have a number of key responsibilities including:
- Prepare own discipline designs, design calculations, drawings and project documents as identified under the guidance of the Project Manager.
- Assist with the preparation of design statements, tender documents and other reports identified in the Project Quality Plan.
- Utilise CAD software and other design aids as required.
- Have an understanding of all relevant standards including Health and Safety Legislation and current relevant design methods.
- Carry out site surveys as required.
- Design experience working within water, waste water, sludge treatment or sludge thickening
- Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent, with an MSC in Transport Planning / Engineering preferable.
- Chartered or working towards membership
- Superb time-management skills as the ability to meet tight deadlines will be essential.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of CAD design
- Previous experience in an engineering organisation is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a prestigious company and expand your skill set! Our client offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
For further information please call Rebecca Hadaway on or email rebecca.hadaway @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13850, or apply directly using the 'Apply' button below.
- Waste Water