This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
The role has day to day responsibility for completing electrical assembly / installation of the company products as determined by the Production Manager, the associated tasks will be (but not limited to ) -
· The electrical assembly and termination of equipment in accordance with the drawings and manufacture documents using best practices.
· In process inspection activities to ensure product complies in all aspects to the drawings / manufacture data.
· Completing installation of the 'Company Products' on client's sites in accordance with installation programme and installation specifications,
· Completion of the Commissioning test to ensure completed / installed products comply with the Company specification / documents and Industry codes of practice
· To complete all documentation as directed by SOP / method statement, working role and line management in a clear, legible and timely manner. Documents include but not limited to. Site Checklists, Factory / Site Time Sheets, Paint Shop Checklists, Works Orders, Commissioning Documentation, Expenses, vehicle and fork lift checks.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
· Hold suitable recognised electrical engineering qualifications
· Working experience of electrical panel wiring, component assembly and installation including the use of test equipment and hand tools..
· Hold Current CSCS skills card.
· Can travel to work in North America and Europe.
· Hold Full UK driving licence.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG40483 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job