Humber Recruitment is looking for a qualified Electrician / Electrical Engineer to join our family run business based in Grimsby
- The ideal candidate will be an approved electrician with inspection and testing experience.
- A City and Guilds Qualification 2391
About the Role
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Carry out plant checks and readings on essential equipment.
- Work efficiently to ensure all electrical engineering work is completed in a safe manner.
- Conduct continuous monitoring of production lines to identify and implement improvements.
- Carry out machine inspections, conduct relevant repairs or improvements and carry our preventative maintenance on equipment.
You will be an experienced Electrical Engineer/Electrician with a passion for improvement and development and will also:
- Be a fully qualified Electrician with city and guilds 2391 qualification
- Have experience in a manufacturing / production environment
- Possess strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with production
- Be IT literate
Salary dependant on experience
Hours M-F 8am - 4.30pm (40 hour working week)
- Electrical Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job