Electrical Engineer / 2391 and L8
£34000 - £36000 basic salary plus vehicle
Location: London (covering surrounding area)
Hours: Monday - Friday days - 8am to 5pm
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within facilities services working for a leading FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business. An experienced engineer is required to deliver a range of electrical and mechanical services. The ideal candidate will have an M&E background working within data centre, hospital, airport or other critical environments.
* Assisting with incident management and subsequent investigation to establish root cause.
* Overseeing the operation and maintenance of data centre critical service systems.
Experience and qualifications required:
*Experience with UPS contractors, running generators, light repairs, batteries and general maintenance.
* Understands the full range of M & E equipment in modern Data Centre environment.
* Good communication skills and a team player and good team management skills.
* Capable of managing initial incident response and clear escalations to client representatives.
This role will offer excellent opportunities for career development and training. It will provide an ideal chance for you to showcase your experience and it will allow you to transfer your skills to work in a critical/ data centre environment.
- Electrical & Mechanical Engineer / Critical Environment/ UPS