Salary: £30,000.00 per annum
Hours: 08.30-17.00 Monday to Friday
Location: Wells, Somerset
Do you have experience in wiring loom assembly and fine soldering?
Are you experienced in testing electrical components?
Do you want to work for an innovator in aeronautical engineering?
Get in touch now!
An exciting opportunity has become available to work with a highly innovative client in the aerospace sector. Based near Wells, they are now looking to take on an Electrical Engineer Technician to join their small, friendly team.
• Generous company pension scheme
• 28 days annual leave
The main responsibilities of the role involve but are not restricted to:
• The assembly of wiring looms
• Fine soldering
• The testing of electrical components
• The flexibility for occasional overseas travel may be required
Key Skills & Experience:
• The ability to work whilst taking careful attention to detail is essential
• Able to work as part of a small team and under their own initiative
• Able to communicate at all levels and write technical reports
• Qualified to ONC/HNC engineering discipline
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience within electronics
• An interest or a background in the aeronautical industry would be beneficial
To find out more or to apply, please contact Baff on 0117 3178000, or send an up to date CV to email@example.com.
If this is not of interest or you do not feel you are right for the role, but know someone who might be interested, please get in touch and you could win £100.00 worth of high street vouchers.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business