Electrical/Electronics Engineer/ Norwich / Permanent
Our prestigious client based in Norwich is looking for an experienced and driven Electrical/ Electronics Engineer to join their friendly engineering team. This is a permanent position, with an immediate start.
Our Client is a leading manufacturer of bespoke label conversion machinery, exporting this specialised machinery to clients across the globe.
This is a “not to miss opportunity” for an Electrical/ Electronics Engineer who is looking for a challenging, inspiring and interesting role that offers personal development and competitive package.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, redesign, layout and detail as necessary assemblies and components
- Check drawings for form, fit, function, tolerance and conformance to sound design practice
- Design and develop improvements to existing equipment
- Troubleshoot and fault find machine issues
- Liaise with other internal departments to identify and resolve issues or potential improvements
- Conduct prototype build, in-house and/or field tests for new or redesigned products
Key skills and qualifications:
- The successful candidate will have HNC/HND in engineering or an equivalent combination of work and experience, Bachelor’s degree in electrical or electronic Engineering would be desirable.
- Demonstrable experience working in an engineering role
- Development and troubleshooting on industrial machinery is essential
- Proficient with electrical CAD, drafting schematics and design documentation
- Proficient with electrical circuit design for small scale automated industrial machines operating at voltages up to 1000V.
- Good understanding of motor control circuits including inverter drives for speed control.
- Electronic circuit design for both digital and analogue circuits along with PCB layout.
- Excellent fault finding and problem solving skills.
In return our client offers a competitive basic package with outstanding benefits including private health care, profit share scheme and up to 30 days of holiday excluding bank holidays.
If you are looking for the role that offers growth alongside the company and to be a part of this successful business, don’t wait to apply!!
To hear more about this role contact Paulina on or email your CV to