Company benefits include:
Auto enrolment pension after 3 months, employees cont. 2.5% employers cont. 10%
· Annual leave start 24 days per year, increase 1 day per year for 5 years up to 28 days, 10 years increase to 30 days
· Company team days out
· Wellbeing days
· Employee excellence awards
· After successful 6 month probation:
-- Option to join PHI, taxable benefit
-- Company sick pay, operated on a sliding scale up to a maximum of 75 days (after 5 years employment)
-- Companywide profit share scheme, potentially dependant on company profit 10% of salary.
Key Performance Indicators
- Timely completion of tasks and projects: Tasks and project should be completed in the timeframe agreed with an engineering manager.
- Accuracy of documentation: Documentation should be free from errors and in accordance with appropriate standards.
- Complete tasks and goals set, on time, accurately and without crisis.
- To always follow up to date standard business processes as defined.
- To meet agreed expectations of stakeholders such as customers, agents, suppliers, etc.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, redesign, layout and detail as necessary assemblies and components.
- Design and develop improvements to existing equipment and processes including the preparation of engineering change orders.
- Support the implementation of new or modified products and processes in manufacturing.
- Manage individual workload in line with the company priorities.
- Troubleshoot and fault find machine issues to identify component or design failures.
- Liaise with other internal departments, external suppliers and customers to identify and resolve issues and potential improvements.
- Conduct prototype build, in-house and/or field tests for new or redesigned products.
- Abide by all statutory requirements including those relating to health and safety.
- Ensure you read, understand and fulfil your responsibilities under the Companys equal opportunities policy in place from time to time.
- Adhere to and promote all company policies and procedures in place from time to time including those relating to HR and health and safety
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by your Line Manager.
- BTEC NC/ND in Engineering or an equivalent combination of work and experience
- Demonstrable experience working in an engineering environment.
- Electrical schematic drafting experience.
- Development and troubleshooting on industrial machinery.
- Exposure to the full system development lifecycle.
- Proficient with electrical CAD, drafting schematics and design documentation.
- Proficient with electrical circuit design for small scale automated industrial machines.
- Understanding of motor control circuits including inverter drives for speed control.
- Fault finding and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal, and oral and written communications skills.
- Translation of specifications into machine design.
- Proficient with MS Office or similar applications, including spread sheets, word processing, email and presentations.
- Team player who is happy to work autonomously
- Willing to take ownership of tasks and maintain focus seeing through to timely completion.
- Able to travel with periodic evenings and overnight assignments, including domestic and international locations (approximately 10%).
- Able to work with technical and non-technical staff from other departments.
- Full driving licence.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'