Do you have experience as an Electrical CAD Designer? The United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority, based in Southern Oxfordshire, is looking for a Designer to join the team for an initial 6 month period with the potential for extension.
You'll be 17th Edition qualified, with experience in electrical based CAD modelling (preferably with exposure to SolidWorks Electrical) and be confident working to drawings.
You'll provide electrical design support to Electrical Engineers, the Work Package Manager and/or Task leader for detail design tasks within various projects.
In this role you'll:
* Produce Electrical Designs, schematics, assembly drawings and Bills of materials, to meet the verbal or written specification
* Check Design proposals C&I, P&ID schematic diagrams, drawings and manufacturing information.
* Produce presentation material for design reviews.
* Support the Work Package Manager / Task Leader during design reviews.
* Assist during manufacture, testing and the development phases of a project.
* A qualification (ONC/HNC) or equivalent in electrical/electronic engineering.
* CAD modelling and draughting (preferably SolidWorks Electrical or AutoCAD).
* Knowledge of electrical enclosure/cubicle manufacturing techniques.
* Proficient in the use of recognised drawing standards e.g. BS EN IEC 61346
Rullion is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- "17th edition"
- "Electrical Design"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job