Salary: £40,000 + overtime & pension
Location: London with flexibility to work from home
Are you a skilled Electrical Design Engineer with experience in control systems looking for the next step in your career?
Fantastic opportunity on offer for an Electrical Designer/Engineer proficient in designing electrical circuits for low voltage control systems to join a busy special projects team in London.
ProHeat is leading the industrial market in developing innovative indirect heating solutions which improve flexibility and provide significant energy savings. This award-wining engineering company has won several exciting projects and is looking for an electrical designer to support a busy order book. As such, this position is immediately available .
The ideal candidate should be proficient in the construction of electrical schematics, be able to create bills of materials and understand the concepts of electrical control panel design for Industrial applications. ProHeat supplies indirect heating systems to gas distribution networks, so familiarity with ATEX and design of equipment for hazardous locations is important.
This role has flexibility to be home based but the candidate must be able to easily travel to London.
- Electrical circuit design for indirect process heaters using Eplan / AutoCAD
- Manging projects from initial concept, design, commissioning/installation right through to customer handover
- Supporting electrical and control design for innovative new products
- Long term progression available including investment in CompEX and SCO training
- Time serviced Electrical Design Engineer
- Proficient with Eplan, AutoCAD and Amtech
- Programming knowledge in Siemens S7/TIA portal would be advantageous
- Available within 45 days
This role is for an immediate start so please apply with an up-to-date CV and short cover letter ASAP
- Control Systems
- Electrical Design
- Electrical Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'