Intermediate/Senior Electrical Design Engineer required in the Lancashire. Our Client is a Building Services Engineering & Utilities Company who deliver a wide range of M & E services and site utilities across the North West. In Sectors Such as Education, Commercial & Industrial, Sport and Leisure, Accommodation, Healthcare and Retail.
They are looking for a Design Engineer to join joining a Team of 10 Design Engineers within the company's internal Design division. They will ideally have experience in Building Services consultancy and have had experience working on projects in the Education, Commercial & Industrial, Sport and Leisure, Accommodation, Healthcare and Retail sectors especially High-rise Residential Projects.
The successful Candidate will be expected to complete the hands-on design work & calculations across a variety of electrical projects to meet internal, customer and quality requirements. This role would suit an Electrical Design Engineer at an Intermediate level looking to take themselves up the career ladder and looking to move into a Senior role. Professional qualifications such as a degree / HND or BSc / BEng (Hons) in Electrical Engineering / Building Services Engineering is not essential but would be seen as advantageous.
Electrical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Previous experience in a Building Services consultancy or Electrical contractor.
- Software package knowledge: AutoCAD and or Amtech, Relux, Dialux
- Professional qualifications such as a degree / HND or BSc / BEng (Hons) in Electrical Engineering / Building Services Engineering is not essential but would be seen as advantageous.
- A clear understanding of the design, installation, testing and commissioning of electrical building services.
- Client Facing experience would be advantageous
- Based in the Lancashire Area.
Electrical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary of £40-50k dependant on experience
- Pension Scheme
- Achievable career progression paths with external & internal training
- Other bonuses & benefits to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'