Electrical Design Engineer
Situated to the South of Bath
Our client is an award winning engineering company with a growing client base for whom it provides design and manufacturing services along with installations. Set to grow to a £30m turnover and shortlisted for further business awards this year, the company needs an experienced Electrical Design Engineer who is capable of thriving independently to a high standard as well as working well in a small collaborative team.
The successful candidate will have:
· High proficiency in electrical drawings
· Proven ability with low voltage schematics
· good experience in designing control panels specifically
· Excellent skills with either AutoCAD electrical, EPLAN, Promis.e, or similar
· Familiarity with VFD, switchgear, PLC components
· Client meeting experience to create specification and liaise during progress
· Experience within the water industry is an advantage but not vital.
· No requirement for PLC programming skills but an understanding of components from a design perspective is essential.
In return my client is offering:
· Up to £45k salary DOE
· Annual pay review
· Health cash plan
· Life Assurance Scheme
· Employee Discount Scheme
· Employee reward and recognition scheme
- Electrical Design
- Control Panel Design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'