- Senior Electrical Design Engineer
- 12 months
- Our clients consultants have detailed, expert knowledge and experience of delivering the requisite documentation and submissions in accordance with these regulatory frameworks. They have managed technical assurance and developed assurance submissions on projects including Jubilee Line Extension Project, LU's Sub-Surface Upgrade Programme and the LU Station Modernisation Programme.
- This company has just been awarded a place on a three year framework.
- Day-to-day you will be involved in design, engineering and project management of Lifts and Escalator rail projects based in London. You will be required to assist in planning, coordinating and executing engineering projects within your area of expertise, as well as representing the company at client facing meetings, being confident and credible
Could this role be for you?
- Rail experience - ideally LUL
- At least 5+ years of previous professional Electrical engineering design
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in construction or building services
- Sound understanding of LUL environment, rules and regulations
- Excellent client facing skills, ideally with major corporate organisations.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'