Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 17:00pm
Hourly rate: £22.00 - £25.00 per hour
- Developing new product design
- Providing knowledge of electrical component design
- Investigating new materials and hardware for new products
- Working to EN60204 Standards
- Able to assist with PLC programming would be an advantage
- Educated to degree level or hold a similar qualification within Electrical Engineering
- Proven experience working in an Electrical Engineering environment
- Able to produce and interpret electrical designs with knowledge of 3 phase and high-power switching electronics
- Previous experience working in a plastic, polymer, printed electronics or thin film coating industry would be desirable.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this Contract vacancy.
- Electrical Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'