Leading supplier of integrated solutions for multiple uses are seeking an experienced Contract Electrical Design Engineer to complete a 6 month contract. Excellent rates available for the right candidate.
As an Electrical Design Engineer, you will work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
Key activities will include:
- Creating and modifying electrical schematics
- Producing assembly drawings for control panels and looms
- Preparation of bills of materials, wiring schedules and cutting lists
The Successful Candidate
To be successful in an aplication you will ideally have the following skills, attributes and experiences:
- A formal qualification in electrical engineering or a related discipline
- Around at least three years' experience working electrical / electronic environment
- Be proficient in the use of Catia V5, AutoCAD, ideally though not essientially AutoCAD Electrical, for the drafting of electrical schematics.
- A strong knowledge of MS Office would also be advantageous for reporting reasons
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'