Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 p/a
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Design Engineer to work within the Drawing Office team, reporting to the Drawing Office Team Leader. You will be required to produce customer specific wiring diagrams and manufacturing information. You will also be required to assist Engineering, Controls, Service, Spares and Sales with electrical data for special quotations.
- Produce high quality customer specific wiring diagrams to current electrical standards.
- Produce accurate parts lists.
- Provide build information for manufacturing.
- Design control panel layouts.
- Ability to source appropriate components.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Assist and liaise with Mechanical and Controls Engineers.
- To be able to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers.
- To create files of all necessary documentation.
- To assist in Total Quality projects.
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Previous electrical design experience essential
- HND/ Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Electrical manufacturing experience preferred
- Experience with both 3 phase power circuits and low voltage control circuits
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Be able to produce high quality accurate information
- Have excellent communication skills
Experience in the following software would be advantageous:
- Electrical CAD software (AutoCAD Electrical)
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Although a high base level of Electrical CAD knowledge is expect, training will be provided for the right applicant to develop the skills and knowledge required for the position.
If interested please apply today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'