Blueprint Recruitment are seeking an intermediate to senior grade Electrical Design Engineer to join a large and highly reputable organisation located in Berkshire. Our client is a global engineering company working on a number of high profile projects. Due to an increasing workload, our client is seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to join them on a 12 month contract basis.
As the selected Electrical Engineer, you will be working in a site based role which will involve checking contractor proposals regarding design changes and ensuring they work, and responding to technical submissions.
- Experience within a similar role
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering
- Experience using relevant software including Amtech, Dialux and AutoCAD
- Good communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Experience working on site would be beneficial
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Alex Wright on or email Alex.Wright @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote ?. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' button and following the instructions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'