Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large Global company that pride themselves on market innovation. The business based in Milton Keynes are searching for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join their team.
The Electrical Design Engineer within Milton Keynes would work as part of a large international company with a turnover of over £20 million in 2016. They pride themselves on a high quality of work while also having a strong team work ethic to ensure that they produce a specialist product to a high specification.
The main roles of the Electrical Design Engineer within the Milton Keynes business would be;
Understanding machine specifications
- Overseeing electrical design
- Complete bill of materials within the company's ERP system
- Designing control systems
- Taking projects from concept to design to acceptance
- Liaising with customers and supporting the wider team
The successful Electrical Design Engineer within the Milton Keynes business would have;
- HND or Degree within a relevant industry
- 3-5 years within an Electrical Design role
- Experience of PLC hardware
- Understanding of mechanical drawings
- Experience of special purpose machinery
- Self driven
Competitive salary, apply for more information.