Electrical Design Engineer
Salary dependant on experience
As the Electrical Design Engineer you would be part of a small team, engaged in a wide variety of electrical design activities, supporting a growing product range.Main Duties:
Work with the relevant Chief Engineer to develop Analogue and Digital Electrical circuit designs and solutions to support development and the life cycle of the defence systems range.
The successful candidate will primarily work on analogue and digital hardware design but may also work on software under direction of dedicated software engineers.
Work will involve new design projects but the candidate will additionally be required to support existing products and projects.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of circuit design, simulation, layout, testing and evaluation for prototypes and production units.
- Ability to create interface and equipment specifications.
- Ability to create test specifications for designs, testing and to support interdepartmental testing of equipment.
- Ability to support proposals by creating bid documents and compliance matrices.
- Willingness to travel and work offsite both onshore and off-shore.
- Ability to present technical information to audiences with all levels of technical experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually.
- Knowledge of current CE regulations.
- Degree/HND in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering.
- Experience of PCB layout packages
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job