Electrical Design Engineer
We are recruiting on behalf of our prestigious client based in Barnsley. Due to headcount increase our client is looking to recruit a full time permanent Electrical Design engineer. Our client is well established and offer excellent working conditions and the opportunity to progress within our client's organisation.
- The Electrical Design Engineer is responsible for creating accurate electrical designs and drawings (including bill of materials) for suppliers to manufacture electrical assemblies which comply with CE regulations and operate internally designed and manufactured products.
- Working accurately, managing your own workload to deliver the following key responsibilities:
- Using specialist software and other resources to design the systems required for projects. •Prepare accurate fit for purpose technical designs in accordance with CE regulations.
- Prepare all necessary design documentation and drawings, including bill of materials.
- Proactively liaise with all stakeholders to ensure that any risks to the successful right first time delivery are prevented or an appropriate and timely solution is achieved.
- Develop an in house process for the electrical testing of final product, including associated documentation.
- To closely coordinate with external suppliers to ensure designs are manufactured within specification and on time.
- Support the operational team with technical and industry knowledge to enhance electrical capability internally and ensure successful delivery .
- Ensure that all the Policies and procedures are adhered to as specified within the ISO Quality manual.
- Maintaining and completing records as required under company procedures.
- Any other duties within the capabilities and training of the individual in line with the needs of our client
- To attend training organised by our client in-house or off-site.
- To maintain confidentiality regarding our client's finances, plans, products, suppliers, customers, designs, manufacturing processes during and subsequent to termination. •At all times to present the professional image in line with company standards.
- All duties to be carried out utilising safe working methods and appropriate PPE, with due regard to the Health and Safety, COSHH and other relevant legislation.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Previously held responsibility for ensuring compliance to CE Regulations
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Opportunity to work for an excellent organisation
- Edcuated to a degree (or equivalent) standard in Electrical Engineering
- Development opportunities
- Excellent base salary
- On-site parking
- Canteen facilities
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Staff uniform provided
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please forward your CV for consideration.
- Electrical Engineering
- Health & Safety Legislation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"