Highfield Professional Solutions are currently recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer role for on of our clients located in the Bath area.
Job Role: Electrical Designer
The Electrical Design Engineer role will be required to carry out detailed installation design for existing modifications and new installations.
- You will be required to complete cable installation designs, including cable schedules, Amtech cable calculations, hook up drawings, SLD's, tray/ladder sizing and some lighting design
- A knowledge of design interfaces with control panels and mechanical plant and working within the water industry would be beneficial.
- Electrical Design experience in the Water and Waste industry
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR BRIDGES
Bridges is an excellent company to work for and a great place to develop your potential. We are a family run business with a friendly and welcoming culture, and are dedicated to helping our employees learn and develop with us throughout their careers.
Bridges also offers an excellent benefits package
- Competitive salaries
- Health cash plan with Healthshield
- Standard Life Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Bike 2 Work scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee recognition schemes
For more information on this role or to apply please contact Tom Mlinar on otherwise please click apply now.