Highfield Professional Solutions are currently recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer role for on of our clients located in the Bath area.
Job Role: Electrical Designer
The Electrical Design Engineer role will be required to carry out detailed installation design for existing modifications and new installations.
- You will be required to complete cable installation designs, including cable schedules, Amtech cable calculations, hook up drawings, SLD's, tray/ladder sizing and some lighting design
- A knowledge of design interfaces with control panels and mechanical plant and working within the water industry would be beneficial.
- Electrical Design experience in the Water and Waste industry
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR BRIDGES
Bridges is an excellent company to work for and a great place to develop your potential. We are a family run business with a friendly and welcoming culture, and are dedicated to helping our employees learn and develop with us throughout their careers.
Bridges also offers an excellent benefits package
- Competitive salaries
- Health cash plan with Healthshield
- Standard Life Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Bike 2 Work scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee recognition schemes
For more information on this role or to apply please contact Tom Mlinar on otherwise please click apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job